These henchmen are styled or known as "scientific institutes" like NOAA, NASA, USHCN, GHCN, CRU (Climatic Research Unit), PIK (Potsdam Institut), Wuppertal Institute, Australian Bureau of Meteorology and last but not least IPCC itself.
All these are a network of fake scientific authority, expecting from everyone to follow their orders without questioning, because of the "belief in science"! Science is based on evidence not in trusting or believing anyone!
Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
Glacier scientist: I knew data hadn't been verified
NOAA/NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000
NEW STUDY SHOWS THAT 50% OF WARMING CLAIMED BY IPCC IS FAKE
NEW CLIMATE DATA RIGGING SCANDAL ROCKS US GOVERNMENT
IPCC Researchers Admit Global Warming Fraud
Flawed climate change science and the IPCC
The `Hockey Stick':A New Low in Climate Science
Inquiry Launched Into Global Temperature Data Integrity
Späte Einsicht: Ehemalige Vorgesetzte von James Hansen und Michael Mann bereuen, dass sie die beiden eingestellt haben
Spectacular Antarctic Data Tampering By NASA
Contrary to the endless lies of government scientists and the #fakenews @guardian, Arctic sea ice extent is the same as eleven years ago. pic.twitter.com/XPJQjTGV5s— Steve Goddard (@SteveSGoddard) 6. März 2017
MEASUREMENT OF CO2
"The measurement of CO2 in the atmosphere is fraught with difficulty. There is a 180-year record of atmospheric CO2 measurement by the same method. It has been measured with an accuracy of 1-3% from 1812 until 1961 by a chemical method. Between 1821 and 1961, there have been more than 90,000 measurements of atmospheric CO2 by the Pettenkofer method. These showed peaks in atmospheric CO2 in 1825, 1857 and 1942. In 1942, the atmospheric CO2 content (400 ppmv) was higher than now. A plot of the CO2 measured by these methods shows for much of the 19th century and from 1935 to 1950, the atmospheric CO2 was higher than at present and varied considerably.
In 1959 the measurement method was changed to infra-red spectroscopy with the establishment of the Mauna Loa (Hawaii) station, and measurements were compared with a reference gas sample. Compared to the Pettenkofer method, infra-red spectroscopy is simple, cheap and quick. However, the infra-red technique has never been validated against the Pettenkofer method. The raw data from Mauna Loa is "edited" by an operator who deletes what may be considered "poor" data. Some 82% of the raw infra-red CO2 measurement data is "edited" leaving just 18% of the raw data measurements for statistical analysis. With such a savage editing of raw data, whatever trend one wants to show, can be shown. In publications, large natural variations in CO2 were removed from the data by editing, in order to make an upward-trending curve showing an increasing human contribution of CO2.
The IPCC's Third Assessment Report of 2001 argued that only infra-red CO2 measurements can be relied upon and prior measurements can be disregarded. The atmospheric CO2 measurements since 1812 do not show a steadily increasing atmospheric CO2 as shown by the Mauna Loa measurements. The IPCC chose to ignore the 90,000 precise CO2 measurements compiled despite the fact that there is an overlap in time between the Pettenkofer method and the infra-red method measurements at Mauna Loa. If a large body of validated historical data is to be ignored, then a well reasoned argument needs to be given. There was no explanation. Just silence.
A pre-IPCC paper used carefully selected Pettenkofer method data. Any values more than 10% above or below a baseline of 270 ppmv were rejected. The rejected data included a large number of the high values determined by chemical methods. The lowest figure measured since 1812, the 270 ppmv figure, is taken as a pre-industrialization yardstick. The IPCC want it both ways. They are prepared to use the lowest determination by the Pettenkofer method as a yardstick, yet do not acknowledge Pettenkofer method measurements showing CO2 concentrations far higher than now, many times since 1812."
Excerpt from "Heaven and Earth", by Prof. Ian Plimer